Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time, but didn't think I had anything worthwhile to write about..but since I now am wanting to stay in touch with some "influential" friends..I am starting it up.
This is my last week at Benchmark @ Cap One as I am ditching that terrible commute and heading north to Fredericksburg to work for the Chamber of Commerce starting September 14. Even though I will miss a few Benchmark Buddies dearly (KZ, KP(L), and CM) I can't wait. I needed a change and something more challenging, so hopefully this is it. But in the mean time, I have 2 weeks off and lots to accomplish.
I will also ad that this weekend was fun, but it wasn't the greatest. Jared has probably his worst case ever of poison (ivy we think) and the Dr. didn't give him anything that has seemed to work. He was pretty much on the couch all weekend because his right leg is out of commission. Hopefully today we will finally see some improvement. Dudley thoroughly enjoyed having Jared home Friday, and this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment