Friday, September 18, 2009

Beach Post #1











Labor day week we enjoyed a week at Nags Head courtesy of Gary & Joyce. We had a nice house, nice time, but bad weather. We only saw the sun for about 5 hours Wednesday afternoon, and then not again until Friday. We enjoyed it while we could. For me it was a little disappointing given my love for the sun and beach, but it was great for our family. Tucker and Courtney got very close to us during this week. Coco now calls me "Wia-weesh" or something like that....while it is difficult for me to determine whether Tucker is calling me or the fire truck. If I had no association with fire trucks it wouldn't be hard, but that isn't the case!




They quickly figured out which room was ours, and bugged Josh & Brandy to see us whenever they woke up..somedays this was 5am!!! I know I heard Josh say at least twice that Jared & I wouldnt have kids for another 5 years because of that...not true...we really enjoyed it very much and can't wait to go next year!



One last shout out to my friend KP, who this time next week will almost be MRS.LEWIS!!! I hope everything is perfect for you and Matt!! (She is also the inspiration for this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment