Thursday, September 3, 2009

So it's September

So now that it is officially September, I dont feel so bad getting ready for fall...and the weather has helped! I know that when I return from vacation life will be a blur and before I know it I will be putting up my Christmas tree!!! I decided to make today a craft day, and here are some pics.

I originally saw this idea in a magazine and decided to give it a try.
I started with 10 cut out faces from Michael's. They had 6 or 8 ideas, so I tried some of theirs and a few of my own.

There are a few more that I still need to do...one with M&M's (orange), one with feathers, one that is black and white, and one with flowers.

The pictures are out of order--still learning this blog thing!



Here is the glitter one!





This one I painted black, and put some cool purple spiders on it!



This one is painted white, then covered in amber jewels!


This one is painted orange, then covered in ribbons. No clue why it is turned the other way.















3 comments:

  1. C-U-T-E! What are you planning to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me your timestamp is wrong because I know there is no way Devon had time to post this at work today!!!! Just the two of us and one of the busiest days we have ever had. Love the pumpkins though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, unless you were slacking too! (Look at yours!)

    ReplyDelete