Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A King for your Highness!

Well, it is fall! Woohoo...that much closer to Christmas! Not that I am trying to rush it, but I love this time of year. Tonight it is going to dip into the 30's...what?
Anyhow, it seems that with the change of the seasons Jared & I are turning things in our house upside down.
Today, we had our new King mattress delivered. Woohoo. This would typically not be that big of a deal, however, we just paid $3000 for our Queen not even 2 years ago..eeeeekkkkk. Now we have an ultra luxurious mattress in our spare for our visitors! We got a king for a few reasons, but mostly because the old one was so soft that we were sinking all night. Now, I get to find a new duvet, sheets, and all that jazz. We are going to get a new bed as well, but are holding off for a while..you will see why below!
Next, I forgot to write about my recent haircut. I chopped it off. Must be a September thing. Last year this time I cut it a lot too. So far I like it. I will post pics after this weekend.
We are also seriously considering getting a new car. I am now driving half what I was before, and I want a new car. We probably will be getting a Toyota 4 Runner. We have decided for Jared to keep his truck so that he can hunt out of it and we can haul things with it, and to get a "family car" well before we have a family. My hope is that the payment would drop off soon after having kids so we wouldn't be picking up that extra expense. Stay tuned for that.
Lastly, we(I) am looking forward to this weekend. Witches night out on Friday, big 1st bday Saturday and a baby shower Sunday. I will probably blink and it will be Monday...good think I like my job and that I am off next Monday for Columbus Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment